The Kangaroos in our parks are a very popular attraction but we still need to protect them, us and the ecosystem they are part of.
For a few reasons feeding and watering wild animals is not recommended in the parks since it can:
1. alter their natural behaviour in the wild
2. cause poor nutrition
3. contribute to their overpopulation
4. make some animals aggressive
5. benefit pest species
6. lead to property damage from unwelcome wildlife
7. spread disease
8. affect water and environmental quality
So its best to keep our distance from the Kangaroos and leave them to continue hanging out and eating grasses.